Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Something New For Me - THINGLINK!

Last night I explored ThingLink. This interactive tool offers countless possibilities for students, and is very exciting to learn!

This morning, as I was driving to work a beautiful sight greeted me as I drove down the street.

At work, I was discussing ThingLink and Kahoot-it with my practicum student teacher. I was trying to share ways of incorporating technology into a lesson.

So... I decided to model by trying something new. This is my first Thinglink! A blend of writing, audio, and visual. I will definitely be using this with my students!

Please click on the link below to view the awesome sight that greeted me this morning!

Sunrise Magnificence

1 comment:

  1. Love this scene and the lacy trees against the blue sky. I didn't realize that there were things to click on at first. I wish I could listen to the music without having it obscure the picture. You are so brave for jumping in and trying something brand new!

    ReplyDelete